Saturday, November 10, 2007

friday night / saturday morning

i just got back from a pub where we were having some farewell drinks with the girl who left my company today. we had a good night, talking, laughing, enjoying ourselves.
well, i got back home with this song on my mind:



i am not sure why but i was just humming it on the way back so i listened to it on youtube.

i also found this video so hmmm i will post it here. to clear any doubts (if M is wondering), i am not dedicating this song to ted ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's one of those great songs alright... but I do worry about your intentions. Ted is going to get more than thrown out of the bed some night now!
---------
Baby let me be,
Your lovin teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck,
And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be
Your teddy bear.

I dont wanna be a tiger
Cause tigers play too rough
I dont wanna be a lion
cause lions aint the kind
You love enough.
Just wanna be, your teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck
And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be
Your teddy bear.

Baby let me be, around you every night
Run your fingers through my hair,
And cuddle me real tight

nightskyspy said...

oh M.
you cannot be jealous of him, like!
he sleeps in the armchair.
besides Ted may be packing his suitcase soon and going back to Yellowstone where he came from.