Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update


Strawberries seem to be over this year. I do not mean there will be no more strawberries in the shops this year; most probably they will be. The nicest, sweetest strawberries are only in May and June though. This photo presents Polish strawberries [just in case someone was wondering what "nationality" they were ;) ]

Then, waiting for the exams results is too. I got the envelope on July the 6th and then I was a bit too busy to post. Late but here it goes. I passed all the three exams with distinction (70% +) :) and I know that my holidays from college will be over sometime in mid-September. So I am enjoying my free evenings now and I put the management books away for now. I should be back to "Lapidarium VI" now so till the next post and next updates ...

2 comments:

laurie said...

congratulations!
and strawberries might be over, but raspberries are just beginning.

nightskyspy said...

thank you Laurie. I still have some strawberries in my fridge (shipped from the U.S. for the record)but I have not seen any raspberries in shops yet.