Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dreams and dreams



I got back so late from the Garda station last night that all I could do was say good night to myself in the mirror ;) Another mad busy day behind me - a full day at work, traning as SVdP volunteer and another statement session at the same Garda station. Never can I really sit down to read blogs and post some comments. I want to get away so much sometimes. It does not need to be a place in the photo, Ireland is enough for now but for the lack of time ... I will go to this place one day though - it was great to be there. For the first time in my life I enjoyed being so close to nature and wilderness and this was not always a safe thing to wander around. I love this place a lot and I miss it too. Now is the time though to pack any dreams and pragmatically head for bed. To say good night to myself.

No comments: